B. Price, L. Price, D. Cashman, M. Nabi, "Efficient Bayesian Detection of Disease Onset in Truncated Medical Data" IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI 2017), 2017.
D. Cashman, F. Yang, J. Chandler, A. Mosca, M. Iori, T. August, R. Chang, "Chasing Waldo: Implicit Recovery of User Behavior and Intent from User Interaction Logs" Tufts Graduate Research Symposium , 2017
D. Cashman, "Color Spaces and Color Places" Tufts REU Lecture Series , Summer 2017
D. Cashman, "Big Data, Bigger Audience: A Method for Adapting Statistical Methods for a Wider Audience of Users" Tufts IGNITE , 2015
D. Cashman, "Introduction to Ruby" and "Models, Scaffolding, and Migrations", Railsbridge Boston , 2013
- COMP 40: Machine Structure and Assembly Language Programming. Tufts University. Fall 2016, Spring 2017
- COMP 61: Discrete Math. Tufts University. Fall 2015
- Math 0520: Linear Algebra. Brown University. Spring 2008
- Math 0200: Multivariable Calculus. Brown University. Fall 2008, Fall 2009
- Math 0190: Calculus II. Brown University. Fall 2007
I used to play classical upright bass; I still play guitar sometimes. I'm a big music guy and I try to constantly expand what I'm listening to, both in genre and in time period. I like reading and I try to alternate between something fun and something important. My brothers and cousins and I all have a scheduled night every two weeks to play some dumb online videogames together. I was really into pickup basketball, but I'm afraid I'll hurt my knees if I play too frequently.
Oh, and watching TV series over and over again. Way too many times.