- Simple assignment to practice writing Java classes and get used to Processing's event based wrapper.
- Practice parsing a CSV file and produce a line and bar graph with highlighting.
- Implementing ThemeRiver visualization for a time-series data CSV.
- Implement a tree in Java and visualize it using the Squarified Treemaps.
- Implement a force-directed layout complete with the ability to let the user drag nodes around as it settles.
Currently has a bug that causes the graph to shoot off in a random direction.
- Final project for the class. Taking a CSV file detailing network traffic taken with Wireshark, we chose to visualize protocol to protocol relationships inside the data.