I am Diogenes A. Nunez, a 6th year M.S./PhD student at the Computer Science Department of Tufts
University under Sam Guyer
I am interested in memory management and garbage collection. Specifically, I am looking into making
space-time tradeoffs more explicit in applications. Currently, I am leveraging
tracing garbage collectors to gather information about data structures.
- OOPSLA '16: Prioritized Garbage Collection: Explicit GC Support for Software Caches [PDF] [arxiv link] [slides] [talk]
- Haskell '16: AUTOBAHN: Using Genetic Algorithms to Infer Strictness Annotations [ACM link]
I have assisted in a few courses at Tufts.
I also assisted in courses at Williams College.
- Spring 2015 -- Theory of Computation: Also led a recitation.
- Fall 2014 -- Programming Languages
- Spring 2013 -- Intro to Computer Science: Also led labs.
- Fall 2012 -- Intro to Computer Science
- Spring 2012 -- Data Structures
- Fall 2011 -- Theory of Computation
- Fall 2010 -- Intro to Computer Science
- Spring 2010 -- Intro to Computer Science
- Fall 2009 -- Data Structures
- Programme Committee in Program Committee for SPLASH 2016 OOPSLA Artifacts
I work on strange side projects from time to time that you can find on my GitHub.
E-mail: dan (at) cs.tufts.edu